02 April 2016

Easter Weekend 2016

Saturday the kids and I went on a walk with my sisters-in-law and my niece and nephew. Bear and Alexander share a 'have stick, will travel' philosophy.


We further tested the new double stroller and found it can actually accommodate FOUR kids.  That's my sister-in-law Liz pushing - she's got serious muscle!


Here is my other sister-in-law Rachel with her daughter, Annabel, who is just a few weeks older than Pax.


Bear, me, Liz, and Alexander:


Bear was feeling really rushed by our brisk 1 mile per hour pace, so we lingered a while after Liz and Rachel had to go.  He found this algae, which he insists on pronouncing "allergy." At first he was scared to touch it, but he quickly got over that.  


After a trail-side diaper change, Pax decided to hang out and get some vitamin D.



In the evening, the four of us headed to my parents' place for dinner. Bear sported this amazing outfit:

Here's my mom holding Pax. 


On Sunday we went to my aunt and uncle's house for Easter festivities. A good time was had by all.












No comments:

Post a Comment